Natural cosmetics, benefits and the right packaging.
Nowadays, there are more people who prefer natural cosmetics for themselves. Most of these people choose cosmetics based on their ingredients and that they are pure and beneficent for their skin, their health, as well as environmentally friendly.
In Greece, there are a lot of herbal and natural ingredients, so there are a lot of Greek companies that make natural cosmetics.
Continue reading Natural Cosmetics and their benefits!
The importance of packaging to the pharmaceutical galenical preparations.
The quality of producing and packaging galenical preparations is the solution for every pharmacist who wishes to upgrade his business. But where does the term “galenical preparations” come from and are the advantages of creating these products?
The galenical pharmaceutics, in the first place, were the medicine that were prepared by Claudius Galenus (Galen), the second most important doctor after Hippocrates, during the ancient years. According to the bibliography, these pharmaceutics were complex and came from plants’ oils and animals.
It is true that the art of creating pharmaceutics had disappeared for a while and the pharmacist was just the seller of products made from pharmaceutical companies. But now, the market of galenical pharmaceutics is developing rapidly, creating a competition in this specific field.
The pharmaceutics that are prepared in a pharmacy lab have many advantages and a pharmacist can profit from them. There is also a big benefit for the patients that use them.
Galenical preparations cover a big range of needs, comparing to the industry made ones.
Some of these are:
• Adjusting the pharmaceutics to the patient’s needs, individually.
• Covering the needs that may appear in certain groups, such as the elderly or infants.
• Prescription of medicine, either non-existing or in lack of from industries.
• Changing the form of the medicine for easy use, for example turning a pill into a syrup.
• Preparing homeopathy pharmaceutics.
• Creating cosmetic products.
• Producing pharmaceutics without conservatives, suitable for long term treatments and ideal for sensitive skin.
The key in preparing galenical pharmaceuticals with a good quality is the right equipment for their production and their packaging. The quality of pharmaceutics and cosmetics can be better with the use of upgraded equipment; therefore vaza.gr can provide everything that a pharmacist may need in the process of preparing his own pharmaceutics. There are pharmaceutical bottles or cosmetic packages, in the best glass quality to protect your products from external factors. Here you can find a variety of equipment and packages for your pharmacy, such as:
• Pharmaceutical Packaging
• Cosmetic Packages
• Syringes (glass or plastic)
• Funnels (glass or plastic)
• Spray for topical-nasal use
• Caps and droppers
• Zip bags
and many other tools and packages, which will make the art of a pharmacist easy and with high quality.
Since it is very important that a pharmacist produces within his field and not only consult or sell medicine, vaza.gr stands by you and provides all you need when it comes to equipment.
A basic advantage of every perfume is its duration. Sometimes you use a perfume every day but it doesn’t last, it fades after a few hours. Have you ever wondered what to do to make it last longer?
If you did but still didn’t found out, read the following piece of advice:
– Use your perfume soon after taking a bath, when your body pores are still open.
– The more moisturized the skin is, the longer the perfume lasts. A usual way to smell great all day long is to put a little petroleum jelly in the spots you will spray with your perfume.
– Spray your perfume from 15 cm distance away.
– Do not rub the spots you spray if you want to have longer duration. Wondering why? When you rub the perfume, its molecules split so its smell and duration are decreased.
– Try to spray your perfume in the warm areas of your body, like the neck, the inside of your elbow, the inside of the wrist and behind the knees.
– In a big ball of cotton, spray a little of your perfume. Place it in your closet close to your clothes and you will notice how nice they will smell when you put them on.
– Don’t store your perfume in sunny places. Prefer dark and cool places. Don’t put it in the fridge; its consistency will be ruined. After every use, close it securely!
Summer has passed and we all are looking for new colors of make up to be glamorous and beautiful all day long. But it is kind of difficult to have everything we want in a variety of colors for every season. Lets see how we can make our own beautiful, colorful and shiny lip gloss at home fast and easily!
You will need:
• Eye shadows or blush in the desired color
• Petroleum jelly
• Essential oil, for example coconut, lavender, rose, almond (ATTENTION! when choosing an essential oil for allergies. Before using it test it on your wrist and check it some minutes later. If everything is ok, you can use it for your lips.)
• A glass or acrylic jar with cap
• A bowl to make the product
In a bowl put a small amount of petroleum jelly, for example half a teaspoon and add a bit of shadow, a small amount at a time, mixing it well until it reaches the desired shade. As you are adding color, it becomes more intense, so be careful with the quantity of the shadow that you put. When you reach the desired outcome, add 2 drops of the essential oil and continue mixing. When it’s ready, put it in the package with the cap and it is ready to use it.
Handmade lip gloss is a very unique gift for our female friends as well. We choose the color and scent that fits to each one, we wrap it up and we make our friends happy!
So make you own handmade lip gloss and you’ll never return to the old ones!
Perfume is a special and important feature for a woman. You can find a variety of them in the market, so the right choice is not that easy and requires special attention, time and searching. But how can you choose the one that fits you the most? Below you can find some tips that professionals suggest on how to choose the right one for you.
1. Stay in the “family”
Get an idea from the perfumes that you already have. Most people tend to prefer a primary perfume family, so they have a similar perfume sense. So, stay in the same perfume sense and try to experiment with different tones. For example, if you prefer perfumes with rose base, search for a perfume with base of another flower, like violet or jasmine. By remaining in the same family, you limit your primary searching.
2. Go shopping early in the morning
Buying a perfume is preferred to be done early in the morning. That’s because the sense of smell is better in the morning hours when your nose hasn’t got in touch with various daily smells yet. So start shopping as early as possible. Keep in mind that stress sharpens the sense of smell, so consider to go shopping for perfumes next time you feel stressed.
3. Spray and stop
Get a couple of different perfume bottles that interest you and spray on paper testers. If you can’t get one, spray in the internal of the cap (avoid spraying yourself). Smell the perfume one time and then stop. Go for a walk, see something else and avoid smelling it for at least half an hour! You should give it time to dry out and reveal its basic notes. When you smell it again, you will know if it’s the right one for you.
4. Restoring smell
Our glands of smell tend to “get tired” after almost three smells. What’s the result? You won’t be able to separate the perfumes or even end up with a headache. After each test of every perfume smell something neutral (ex. a piece of paper or even better smell some coffee beans that most perfume corners have). This will help you restore your sense of smell.
5. Test it
Once you identify some perfumes that you really like, ask for samples to test them at home. Perfumes may smell different from one person to another. That happens because its tones mix with each body’s natural oils and pheromones. Try one, per day and it is also important to avoid body lotions or even detergent smell on clothes. In conclusion, choose the best perfume based on your first impression. It is always the best to choose the perfume that you can’t help yourself but smelling it…